Pure Anguilla Foundation
Pure Anguilla Foundation is a non-profit entity formed under the Anguilla Foundation Act R.S.A. cA62. PAF began in 2017 following the passage of Hurricane Irma and the significant devastation which resulted from the strongest hurricane on record ever formed in the Atlantic.
The Foundation has a wide range of areas that will capture the attention of Donors wishing to support this Foundation:
- The advancement of education
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- The advancement of sports
- The advancement of health or saving of lives
- The advancement of justice, conflict resolution or reconciliation
- The relief of those in need by reason of youth, age, ill-health, or disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage
- Any other charitable purpose
At Pure Anguilla Foundation, our unwavering mission is to uplift and transform communities in Anguilla through compassionate and sustainable initiatives.
By leveraging the power of collective action and fostering partnerships. We strive to enrich the lives of the underserved, empowering them with education, healthcare, and socio-economic opportunities, while preserving and celebrating the island’s cultural and environmental heritage for generations to come.